[CWG-Stewardship] guidance to the CWG

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Mar 19 08:42:32 UTC 2015

Chris,

Receipt acknowledged.

As you know the CWG is at a critical point in its work.

We are developing a Draft Proposal through the use of agile Design Teams
that are working hard and fast.

Any practical assistance and clear thinking in support of their work is
likely to be helpful.

Of course, please be aware (or reminded) that the CWG is open to
participation from anyone.

Thank-you.

Jonathan & Lise