[CWG-Stewardship] A few additional comments for … Two additional webinars on 6-7 May

CW Lists lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Mon May 4 18:18:56 UTC 2015

Dear Milton:

Nice try, but No.

CW

PS:	 I fail to see the interest of the NCUC community in separating the gTLD interest in IANA from the rest of the ICANN community.
	As you may recall, I remain concerned as to the risks to the Internet arising from an eventual capture of IANA/PTI by Registrars and Registries, and the disproportionate influence of new gTLDs and their owners in a few jurisdictions, 	whereas the underlying mandate of the IANA transition is to respect the global multistakeholder interests of the Internet community as a whole.