[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Re: [DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:02:39 UTC 2015

Hi James,

I guess the point is that  improvement on performance should be an ongoing
thing. Transition IMO should enable the ability to that and once that is
possible then I am okay. I don't think this transition should be too
focused performance review/improvement

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.