[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Re: [DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:45:32 UTC 2015

Hi Chuck,

FWIW you were the first to use the word "corporation" and my point was that
the behavior you postulated is expected. However the operating principles
of a corporation would determine the extent at which the entity respect
public interest. Fixing those operations guideline (principles) will go a
long way at ensuring that ICANN legal indirectly defends public interest
(even though they are required to defend the interest of the corporation).
This is what I believe is one of the items of the CCWG.

@Milton not sure it's a good laugh  sufficient for the whole of the weekend
(depending on your timezone). ;-)

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4