[CWG-Stewardship] CWG 2nd Draft Proposal

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon May 11 08:30:05 UTC 2015

Chris,

Thank-you very much to you and the board for this offer.

Our impression is that, through the active engagement of you and other ICANN board colleagues, as well as through the CWG’s own outreach work, the board is already well informed.

Indeed, you will recall that my recent update to the board on Saturday 25th April 2015 afforded ICANN Board members the opportunity to discuss the CWG draft proposal, post release for public comment.

However, if the above impression is not accurate, or if for any other reason the board specifically requests a briefing from Lise & myself, we remain willing to provide one.

Best wishes,

Jonathan & Lise

CWG Co-Chairs