[CWG-Stewardship] FAQ on Legal Counsel Memorandum on Proposed Post-Transition Structure

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon May 11 16:31:47 UTC 2015

The document has been updated to reflect Chuck¹s edits below and will be
posted shortly to the Public Comment page.

As I mentioned on Friday, we are working on a more comprehensive FAQ that
will cover more than the legal counsel-related questions. You¹ll see there
is an item (2.b.) on the agenda for tomorrow¹s call about the FAQ.

Best,
Grace