[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Sidley punch list items considered by CSC Design Team

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Thu May 14 17:42:56 UTC 2015

Christopher,

The example used was .arpa but we also discussed the non-gTLD US registries .mil, .gov, .edu.  And as you say, .int would also be a candidate, but in view of its operator, that might be a bit of an anomaly!

They are a class of customers who otherwise would not have a direct voice.  As you said in your February e-mail, “These are not gTLDs, as the reference to .int confirms. For the sake of completeness, it would not be appropriate to ignore them.”

We did have discussions about non-members of the ccNSO and RySG, but if I remember correctly these would be included in the two registry operator classes.

Donna or other members of DT-C might be able to add more (or correct).

Hope this helps

Martin