[CWG-Stewardship] update on DT X Separation Process

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Fri May 15 12:11:31 UTC 2015

<<I see it as an organization replacing a bad service provider with a good
one. No more - or no less - significant than changing an ISP. >>

That's how I see it as well - in order to maintain operational excellence
for IANA services.

The second question - not independent from the operational related one - is
then how to make this "new operator" accountable.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich