[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Re: [DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri May 15 14:04:25 UTC 2015

Good news Paul.  Thanks for the update.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul M Kane - CWG [mailto:paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 11:03 PM
To: Gomes, Chuck
Cc: cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: Re: [DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Chuck

Rest assured the work of DT-A does indeed capture this scenario (unlike the outdated SoW in the NTIA/IANA contract)

I am also pleased to advise that we have now received additional information from ICANN and we should be in a position to complete our work within 1 month as indicated in the consultation document.  We will have a call with IANA next week

Best

Paul