[CWG-Stewardship] .mil and .gov (and maybe .edu)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri May 15 15:58:17 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 04:59:22PM +0200, Bill Woodcock wrote:
> As one of the supposed experts, I’m not sure what message I’m supposed to be taking from your posting.
>
> One guy asked if there was a problem, a couple of people of the other witnesses said “no,” and since they were right, I didn’t see any reason to waste any further time on the issue.  What would you have preferred?

Sorry, I don't mean that you should have said something when you
didn't.  I'm instead frustrated by those who were willing to agree
that there _is_ an issue there.  You're not one of the "supposed"
experts, you're an actual one.  I'm instead annoyed about people who
are touting their expertise and getting the technical facts wrong.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Awkward access to mail.  Please forgive formatting problems.