[CWG-Stewardship] Fate of the .INT domain

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun May 17 16:20:57 UTC 2015

I don't agree with either of you and don't find your arguments convincing at all.
It's actually very simple to propose, as part of the transition, that this activity be discontinued. The actual transfer or redelegation can occur later, I agree that it is not required to happen during the stewardship transition. But we do need to have a position on what to do with it.
It _is_ "broken" to have the root zone file editor running a TLD, especially one that connects it to intergovernmental organizations.
Avoidance is not a wise approach to this issue