[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: ICG Statement on Contracts and Other Agreements

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Sun May 17 20:34:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Forwarding a correspondence between ICANN Board Chair, Steve Crocker and ICG
Chair, Alissa Cooper.

Thanks,
Grace

Begin forwarded message:

--
Hillary Jett
Communications Coordinator

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?
LEARN MORE <https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability> . STAY UPDATED
<https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability#status> . FOLLOW
<https://twitter.com/icann> . ENGAGE
<https://www.icann.org/stewardship-accountability#involved> .