[CWG-Stewardship] Translations for CWG-Stewardship Chairs' Foreword (aka Executive Summary)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon May 18 00:47:48 UTC 2015

Dear Grace,

without criticising the translator's excellent work - these are very
technical documents - may I enquire about the actual process?

The ICANN Public Consultation closes on Wednesday 20 May @ 23:59 UTC.
Are the translations expected to arrive before the closing of the Public
Consultation? This is like distributing umbrellas *after* the rain has
fallen.

I realise we are working under very tight time constraints but this is
becoming silly. If it wasn't so tragic for the non English-speaking
world, I might even "chanter sous la pluie".

Kind regards,

Olivier