[CWG-Stewardship] Fate of the .INT domain

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Tue May 19 08:42:29 UTC 2015

Bearing in mind the discussions over the years on the operation of .int, identifying a specific date for divesting seems to me to be arbitrary.  As Keith notes, it doesn't look as if there's any current demand, so the process is pretty uncertain, too.

Hence I think that identifying a process or a forum for moving forward, rather than plucking figures out of the air, would be a better approach.

Leaving it to the GAC to assess and make recommendations on next steps would seem to me to be entirely appropriate in this case:  it would be for the GAC to define its own timetable and processes.

MB