[CWG-Stewardship] Public Comment Closed at 45 Submissions!

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu May 21 03:12:44 UTC 2015

Staff has already started to incorporate the comments into the review tool and expect to deliver an initial overview

A caution: Most of the comments did not follow the template. This should not in any way be a factor in summarizing and giving weight to the comments. At the end of the day, we will all have to read them. And 45 is not that many! (Perhaps less than the number of emails on IANA-related topics that arrive in our boxes every day).