[CWG-Stewardship] Agenda for May 26 Call

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri May 22 17:19:27 UTC 2015

Holly,

For a variety of reasons we have not yet formulated the agenda for the call on Tuesday 26th.

Normally, we prepare the detail of the agenda the day before. However, since Monday 25th is a holiday for many, we will only prepare the detail agenda early on Tuesday.

In any event, we do not need to review the term sheet in detail on that call and therefore there is no need for Josh to modify his schedule.

Thank-you for your consideration of this.

Best wishes,

Jonathan