[CWG-Stewardship] Fate of the .INT domain

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri May 22 17:53:12 UTC 2015

I agree with you Chuck but the full sentence would say that the _review_ would begin immediately after the transition, not that anything would change immediately after. It would read like this:

Future administration of the .int domain should be subject to review from relevant stakeholders immediately after the implementation of the IANA stewardship transition.

Now, when has this community completed a review of anything in less than 6 months, especially when GAC is involved? By the way, I think we should also try to make Greg happy and remove the words "from relevant stakeholders"

It might be okay to start the review process immediately after transition but I think it would be a good to allow 6 months or so after the transition before making any additional changes.  In other words, I don't think saying 'immediately after transition' is a good way to word it.  The general approach though seems fine to me.