[CWG-Stewardship] For your review: public comment summary and review tool

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri May 22 18:34:00 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Staff has compiled a summary overview of the pubic comment submissions and
filled out a public comment review tool, noting responses and specific
action items for the CWG-Stewardship to consider. Please review these
documents and suggest edits based on your assessment of the public comment
submissions. The proposed actions for the CWG-Stewardship are highlighted in
blue in the response column (far right).

The Public Comment Review Tool is very long and may be difficult to read.
This is due to staff¹s approach in thorough and detailed review. We will
provide a more digestible, action-focused, version of this tool for
Tuesday¹s meeting. We are providing the long version to you today to
demonstrate our work progress and preparation for next week¹s high-intensity
meetings.

While the Public Comment Review Tool is very detailed, the summary overview
is presented in a presentation format and focuses more on the ³bigger
picture². Depending on your review-style, you may be inclined to start with
one or the other document.

Also, please note that these documents incorporate all (44) submissions
received up until the deadline on 20 May at 23:59 UTC. As of 22 May at 16:00
UTC, there are (7) late submissions. These submissions have not yet been
incorporated in this document but will be added in time for the
high-intensity meetings (along with the submissions received based on the
extension for those who are reliant on translations).

As a reminder, Brenda kindly pulled all the submissions together on the
Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/o5A0Aw. You can download all the files
at once (like a zip file) by clicking on the ³download all² button at the
bottom left side of the macro.

Have a good (submission-reading-filled) weekend,
Grace