[CWG-Stewardship] PTI Board Composition

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun May 24 14:49:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 24-May-15 10:25, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
> It is not clear to me that the NomCom's mission and makeup is the right fit to appoint PTI Directors, and particularly a majority of them.

I think that they are fit for purpose.  They are able to adapt their
criteria to picks people in oversight, policy recommendation and
advisory roles in the same year according to a variety of criteria and
needs.  And we can expect that as  Nomcom evolves over the years in
response to reviews that are part of the accountability processes, it
will become even better adapted.

avri

---