[CWG-Stewardship] PTI Board Composition

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:53:29 UTC 2015

Hi Avri,

Thanks for the attempt, I don't think the noncom option would work
especially as they would be selecting within stakeholders that are more
than 3. I would have love to have an MS PTI board, but the possibility of
it not becoming a large one may not be realistic.
I see 3 options going forward:

- PTI gets filled with a committee of ICANN board and IANA most senior staff

- PTI gets filled with 2 ICANN global leaders, 1 ICANN board liaison and
IANA most senior staff

- We ask legal if it's compulsory to have a for PTI and if it isn't then
the most senior IANA staff should just manage PTI and report to ICANN
board/community

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.