[CWG-Stewardship] PTI Board Composition

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon May 25 14:56:59 UTC 2015

Hi,

In terms of the 2&3, I once thought that way and then discovered that
the Numbers and Protocols did not necessarily want that responsibility.
I do not beleive we can suggest such a possibility.  Though perhaps it
could eventually be arrived at if requested by those communities.

Also, you would not give the PTI chief an ex-officio seat?
And why does ICANN Board-Staff get 2 seats?

avri