[CWG-Stewardship] For your review: public comment summary and review tool

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon May 25 18:46:12 UTC 2015

Thanks for the explanation, Bernie.

I do have a caveat about the method of calculation for the presentation
slides: they appear to take each response on a par level, thus a comment
from an Organisation or Government or an ICANN SO/AC appears to have the
same weight as a response from an individual. Granted, the majority of
comments were filed on behalf of organisations but I would be careful
about reading too much into the percentages that were calculated - and
am therefore concerned about having a cut-off at 10%. We are going to
need to read through the whole set of comments to have a better feeling
of the response from the community.
Kindest regards,

Olivier