[CWG-Stewardship] PTI Board Composition

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue May 26 02:12:25 UTC 2015

Avri,

I think that so long as PTI is controlled by ICANN, ICANN and the ICANN
Board can and should take much of the responsibility for PTI's functioning
and decision-making, rather than the PTI Board.  As such, the PTI Board
just needs to act as a conduit for decisions made by its "parent," ICANN.
If ICANN no longer controls PTI, things will need to change, but I suggest
that now is not the time to make that change.

Greg