[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] Separation Review and Related Documents from Sidley

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue May 26 16:52:36 UTC 2015

Forwarding Sidley¹s work on Separation Process.

From:  <Flanagan>, Sharon Flanagan <sflanagan at sidley.com>
Date:  Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:47 PM
To:  Client Committee <cwg-client at icann.org>
Subject:  [client com] Separation Review and Related Documents from Sidley

Dear All,

Attached please find the following documents:

1.  Our comments to the Separation Process document.

2.  An updated document addressing CCWG dependencies to reflect the
Separation Process.

This document is an extract from the CCWG proposal and is marked to show
proposed changes.   Consider whether you would want to communicate these new
dependencies to CCWG through a comment letter to their proposal.

3.  A revised punch list document.

Please note that this is not Staff-maintained punch list.  Instead it is the
Sidley version where we added in the inputs we received from Greg from the
design teams.   We also attach a redline so Staff can see what changes we
are proposing and those changes can be carried over to the master punch list
being maintained by Staff.  A few notes on the punch list:

                a.            We have identified new items arising out of
the design team input (those are in yellow);

b.            We have added the PTI item we discussed regarding input from
ICANN finance/tax on the tax exempt status of PTI (#1A); and

                c.             We suggested specific wording changes to the
CWG proposal to address the design team inputs on the punch list.

Grace ­ could you please forward to CWG?

Best regards,
Holly, Sharon and Josh

SHARON FLANAGAN
Partner
Sidley Austin LLP
555 California Street
Suite 2000
San Francisco, CA 94104
+1.415.772.1271
sflanagan at sidley.com <mailto:sflanagan at sidley.com>
www.sidley.com <http://www.sidley.com>
 <http://www.sidley.com/>  SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us
immediately.