[CWG-Stewardship] Fate of the .INT domain

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed May 27 15:17:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

Though we did use a very complicated process to redelegate .org way back
when.
So there is precedence for developing an intentional method of making
such a decision.

I agree that it is not obvious why this decision belongs to the GAC and
not to a CWG
Though of course GAC advice would be useful as ever.

avri