[CWG-Stewardship] Initial DT-N Response to Major Comment Areas

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri May 29 16:43:19 UTC 2015

While I do not agree that it would be out of scope, let me put that aside and ask you a question Avri:  How would you propose addressing the registry concern about the possibility of registry fees (which of course would likely be paid by registrars and ultimately registrants) be raised to cover IANA costs that are presently paid mostly via registry/registrar/registrant fees?

Chuck