[CWG-Stewardship] Initial DT-N Response to Major Comment Areas

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:51:10 UTC 2015

I consider all this as the criteria to be part of ITP.

Geographic representation:

Stakeholder representation

 Skill set and expertise

Limited size of Board

Accountability to the overall community

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr