[CWG-Stewardship] FINAL - Agreed text for IANA Service Level

Jörg Schweiger schweiger at denic.de
Tue Sep 1 06:03:45 UTC 2015

Paul,

thank you and the WG for this very sound work!
May I suggest just a rather small future amendment: In addition to the
textual description(s) of the requested reporting, sample graphics would
be very helpful. How does a schematic dash board could/should look like?

I'd be eager to see the WG's suggestions to fill the process performance
parameters (page 17 ff), as they are probably the demanding part of the
envisioned Service Level Expectations.

best

Jörg

________________________________
Dr. Jörg Schweiger
CEO

DENIC eG
Kaiserstraße 75-77
60329 Frankfurt

E-Mail: schweiger at denic.de
Tel: + 49 69 27 235 - 455
Fax: + 49 69 27 235 - 235

PGP-Key-ID: 0x6ACD 7361
Fingerprint: 0F4A 0169 8972 D87D 26BE  4BE8 B1D2 8B71 6ACD 7361

Sitz: Frankfurt am Main
Eingetragen unter Nr. 770 im Genossenschaftsregister beim Amtsgericht
Frankfurt am Main
Vorstand: Helga Krüger, Andreas Musielak, Carsten Schiefner, Dr. Jörg
Schweiger
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Keller