[CWG-Stewardship] Legal work for CCWG Accountability on Board Proposals versus CCWG Proposals

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:44:00 UTC 2015

Hmm, I don't think saying "veto on PTI" budget and saying "veto on ICANN
budget" are the same thing. However I note that the CWG in her statement to
CCWG second PC acknowledges that the ability to veto ICANN and IANA Budgets
separately meets her requirement, and I expect that the IANA budget is most
important and within scope for CWG than ICANN budget.

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.
Hi

Well in one sense they are the same thing - the PTI budget will be a part
of the larger ICANN budget and therefore having certainty w/r/t budget
allocated by ICANN to PTI and IFO operations is crucial.

Matthew