[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - CWG Implementation Action items document

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:19:45 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks for the share, kindly find a few comments below:

- Since item 5 is explicitly stated, I think item 4 can commence before
transition.

- I don't think 5 should have dependency on 2 unless it's PTI that is
expected to work with ICANN in the development of the contract.

- On item9, I think if there will be any form of oversight/approval
required, it would be the call of ICANN to carry out. That said, I don't
think CWG/ICG would be in a position to perform oversight on PTI as I don't
think either is chartered for that.

- I think item16 can be done before as it's basically drafting of text.

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.