[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [CCWG-ACCT] TR: Re: Implementation and Work Stream 2 role for CCWG-Accountability

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Apr 1 16:23:38 UTC 2016

Forwarding as requested. Copying DT-O leadership also.

-James

From: Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com<mailto:kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com>>
Date: Friday 1 April 2016 at 3:59 p.m.
To: James Gannon <james at cyberinvasion.net<mailto:james at cyberinvasion.net>>
Cc: Mathieu Weill <Mathieu.Weill at afnic.fr<mailto:Mathieu.Weill at afnic.fr>>, Thomas Rickert <rickert at anwaelte.de<mailto:rickert at anwaelte.de>>, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx<mailto:leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>>, CCWG Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] TR: Re: Implementation and Work Stream 2 role for CCWG-Accountability

Dear James,
Thank you
No problem then I will copy my message to you as I am not in the mailing list of CWG
Then I leave it to you to kindly forward my message to CWG QUOTING MY REQUEST  for  inclusion in the mailing list and participant list.
We need to hear from each other and listen to each other.
This is apparently a Multistakeholder process.
Regards
Kavouss
See Below

Im sorry Kavouss but the CCWG is not the place to debate the specifics of the IANA budget issues, the CWG and in particular  Design Team O has been working tirelessly on this issue and have made their recommendations, as you know there are bylaws resulting out of not just CCWG work but also CWG work and I don’t really want to get the lines of responsibility for those two blurred.

-james