[CWG-Stewardship] Important: Special CWG Bylaws Review call on Monday 4 April from 18:00 – 19:30 UTC

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Apr 1 22:55:59 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As discussed on the CWG-Stewardship call yesterday, the draft bylaws are expected to be released for 10-day community review on Saturday 2 April.

In keeping with these deadlines, we are scheduling a special CWG-Stewardship Bylaws Review call on Monday 4 April from 18:00 – 19:30 UTC. The timing of the call was determined by the availability of the briefing team, which includes Sharon Flanagan from Sidley Austin, Greg Shatan, Maarten Simon, and our co-chair Lise Fuhr. You will receive a calendar invite from Brenda shortly.

The proposed agenda for the meeting is as follows:
Opening remarks
Presentation and discussion of CWG related ICANN bylaws
AOB
Closing remarks
In addition to the CWG-Stewardship-specific calls, if you are interested in the CCWG-Accountability bylaws, please join the CCWG-Accountability’s calls. The adobe room for the CCWG-Accountability calls is open to observers: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/accountability/. The calls are scheduled for:
5 April at 19:00 UTC
7 April at 12:00 UTC
Finally, we expect that Jonathan will be available to lead a 2nd CWG-Stewardship Bylaws Review call on Monday 11 April from 15:00 – 16:30 UTC. Once we confirm his availability and the availability of the briefing team, we will confirm the call and send calendar invitations out.

Talk to you on Monday. We will circulate the draft Bylaws as soon as they released.

Best,
Grace

--
Grace Abuhamad
Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?
LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.