[CWG-Stewardship] [CCWG-ACCT] TR: Re: Implementation and Work Stream 2 role for CCWG-Accountability

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:57:19 UTC 2016

Dear Gomes
Dear Chuck
I have no problem to discuss this issue.
Pls look at Sidely Draft 30March paragraph 2 in which the issue of blocking
20 Million Dollars is referred.
I am supportive of a general /high level legal text in the Bylaws  indicate
that "*there should sufficient fund **budgeted and available to ensure that
PTI is able to deliver operational excellence as defined by Service Level
Expectations/Service Level Agreements approved by each of the three
operational communities for their respective IANA services*.” without
referring to an specific amount
Regards
Kavouss