[CWG-Stewardship] Wrap up from Bylaws call

avri doria avri at acm.org
Sat Apr 9 04:08:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 04-Apr-16 18:38, Grace Abuhamad wrote:
> Following the presentation from Sharon, Lise asked for the three key
> DT leads (Donna for CSC, Chuck for Budget and Escalation; Avri for
> Reviews and Separation Process)

Attached are the draft responses for IFR/SIFR and SCWG (ref 18 & 19)

Also can be found in
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hNy8krPSZVYTBUGkVUck74NDnPLR5i9IPvfZW1KaKQ0/edit?usp=sharing>
and still open for comments and further suggestions.

These responses were developed by Matt and me and posted to DT-N for 24
hrs.  There were no comments from the DT.
I admit it was done at the very last minute and not everyone in the DT
might have had the time to review

avri

---