[CWG-Stewardship] Notes, Recordings, Transcript CWG IANA Bylaws Review Meeting | 11 April 2016

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:05:19 UTC 2016

The note on Number 9 is incorrect.  The reference should be to the NCPH
(Non-Contracted Parties House) not to the NCSG (Non-Commercial Stakeholder
Group, which is 1/2 of the NCPH).

Please correct this to read: change to reflect
confirmation of the question: CSC liaison is intended to come from RrSG or
*NCPH*. Only restriction is that this not be from a gTLD registry.

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC