[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] IFRT Reports and Permitted Redactions

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Apr 13 01:12:29 UTC 2016

Subject to Avri's thoughts (as she knows the ATRT well) I would think
that using a tried and tested approach would make sense.

Matthew

On 4/12/2016 9:22 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> I will defer to Avri and Matthew on this but I do want to say that I
> like the idea of doing what is done for the ATRT to the extent that
> that is possible.
>
> Chuck

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987

CDT's Annual Dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016. Don't miss out - register at cdt.org/annual-dinner.