[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] IFRT Recommendations for Contract, SOW or CSC Charter Amendments

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed Apr 13 01:14:08 UTC 2016

Tend to agree with Chuck's "two thoughts".

Matthew

On 4/12/2016 9:11 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> I have two thoughts on this:
>
> ·Because PTI will be an affiliate of ICANN, would the consultation
> with PTI suffice?
>
> ·ICANN could comment during the public comment period.
>
> That said, I don’t initially see any problems with a consultation with
> ICANN except that it might add more time to the process. Therefore, if
> it happens, I think it should happen in parallel with one of the other
> steps.
>
> Chuck

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987

CDT's Annual Dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016. Don't miss out - register at cdt.org/annual-dinner.