[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] Input requested regarding Paragraph 106 of CWG Proposal

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:44:59 UTC 2016

Seun,

I don't understand your argument.  Can you clarify what you are arguing and
what result you are proposing.  If you are proposing removing the reference
to the Articles of Incorporation (which define ICANN's "purpose"), please
explain why that should be changed from the CWG's final report.

Thanks!

Greg