[CWG-Stewardship] Clarification on PTI scope

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:12:20 UTC 2016

Thanks for your response Xavier, just so this is not mixed up unnecessarily
as the wording of your response seems not to answer my question(it even
seem to be authenticating my concern); the CWG even in February did not
propose what was reflected in the budget published on the 5th neither does
the conversion happened post-ICANN55.

However what I have gotten here(from others) is that it may indeed be a
mistake and there is a common understanding of the status-quo, which is the
most important.

I will leave it at that.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4