[CWG-Stewardship] Two agendas -- your attention please!

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Feb 1 18:11:41 UTC 2016

Ladies and gentlemen of the CWG-Stewardship,

On this fine Monday, I have the wonderful opportunity of sending you two
agendas: one for the CCWG-Accountability call on Tuesday at 06:00 UTC and
one indicative agenda for our CWG-Stewardship call on Thursday at 16:00 UTC.

Why you ask? On their Tuesday call, the CCWG-Accountability will be
conducting its final readings on three recommendations that relate to the
CWG-Stewardship dependencies. There may be some of you interested in these
final readings, so we have provided the agenda below. After the
CCWG-Accountability call, I will circulate an updated tracker (and any
available documents) to the CWG-Stewardship list for the group to review.
The CWG-Stewardship Chairs have discussed an indicative agenda for the
Thursday call (also below), but reserve the right to, if needed, update the
agenda or provide a more detailed agenda following the Tuesday
CCWG-Accountability call.

Documents for the CCWG-Accountability work can be found here:
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Final+Report. At this
time, there are no new documents for Recommendations 4 and 7 related to the
IANA Budget and the IRP. If these are circulated before the
CCWG-Accountability call, I will send them to this list. Otherwise, I will
forward them as soon as they are posted.

CCWG-Accountability Agenda
**Please note that it is possible that the order of the agenda items will
change. If that is the case, I will circulate an updated agenda to this
list. **
> At 31/01/2016, Brenda Brewer wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>> In preparation for your call #82 <https://community.icann.org/x/4wh1Aw>  ­
>> Tuesday, 2 February 2016 at 06:00 ­ 08:00 UTC ( time converter
>> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG+ACCT+Meeting&i
>> so=20160202T06&p1=1440&ah=2> ), see below a proposed agenda:
>> Agenda for CCWG ACCT Meeting #82 (Tuesday 2 February at 06:00 UTC)
>> 1.  Opening Remarks
>> 2.  Final readings on Recommendations that required CWG-Stewardship feedback:
>> ·  Recommendation #4a --Budget
>> ·  Recommendation #4c -- Community IRP & Separation Process
>> ·  Recommendation #7 -- Scope of IRP.
>> 3.  [Provisional]: Final reading on Recommendation #9 -- AOC Reviews
>> 4.  [Provisional]: Final reading Recommendation #4b -- Board removal
>> liability mitigation
>> 5.  4th Reading on Recommendation #5 -- Mission
>> 6.  3rd Reading on Recommendation #11 -- GAC Advice
>> 7.  Timeline & Communication
>> 8.  AOB
>> 9.  Closing
>> Adobe Connect: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/accountability/
>> <https://icann.adobeconnect.com/accountability/>
>>
>> Thank you!
>> Kind regards,
>> Brenda

CWG-Stewardship [indicative] Agenda (to be confirmed on Wednesday around
18:00 UTC):
1. Opening Remarks

2. Implementation Update

3. IANA IPR

4. CCWG-Accountability

5. ICANN Bylaws relating to CWG-Stewardship

6. AOB

7. Closing Remarks

Grace