[CWG-Stewardship] Update & Planning for Feb 4th Meeting of CWG

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Feb 2 17:19:32 UTC 2016

All,

A couple of updates since our previous meeting and ahead of our meeting on
Thursday Feb 4 @ 16h00 UTC.

We are waiting for the final wording from CWG Accountability in relation to
our requirements on IANA Budget and IRP but now expect that these will be
satisfactorily dealt with.

As per Grace's note on the CCWG agenda for their meeting today, these
matters were subject to "final reading" by the CCWG today.

On the series of questions presented by Sidley in preparation for drafting
the proposed ICANN Bylaws to deal with the work of the CWG Stewardship,
Grace's email of Jan 25 sought further input from our group.

Essentially we have:

a.      Input from relevant DT leads (Thank-you!)

b.      Input from staff

c.      Remaining open questions

Any input to point c above will be helpful.

The plan (as per our last meeting and captured in Grace's email of Jan 25)
was to review and provide input so that responses can be provided to Sidley
after the Feb 4 Call.

This work to be done via the mailing list by using the 'track changes'
feature in Word. Staff will monitor the list and manage version control if
needed.

If there are outstanding issues, or disagreement on a response, this can be
discussed further at the next meeting.

If you are able to review the document (re-attached for convenience) and
provide any input over the next 24 hours or so, that will be very helpful.

Thank-you,

Jonathan & Lise