[CWG-Stewardship] Update & Planning for Feb 4th Meeting of CWG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:30:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thanks for the share, did a quick read and have a few general
comments/question:

1. Isn't there a way to have the CSC charter separate and not incorporated
into the bylaw as the bylaw is looking quite bulky. That said, I note that
it's referred to as Annex D so I assume that is perhaps the only reference
that would exist in the bylaw?

2. I believe any change in the CSC charter should involved other chartering
SO/AC not just be based on the ccNSO and GNSO decision.

3. The CCWG proposed process to approve update of any text in the bylaw
(including CSC charter) should be applied. So I think the charter
update(depending on whether this will be standard or fundamental bylaw)
should be subject to board approval.

4. Some of the decision making does not recognise other community like ALAC
as part of the decision makers. For instance the decision process for SCWG.

5. Could it be indicated which of the texts goes to fundamental bylaw and
which one to standard?

Regards