[CWG-Stewardship] FW: CCWG - Recommendation 7 - Final

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Feb 12 02:21:37 UTC 2016

Dear all —
Passing this along to note that the CWG-Stewardship edit was accepted and
incorporated into the text.

From:  <acct-staff-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Bernard Turcotte
<turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:37 PM
To:  Accountability Cross Community
<accountability-cross-community at icann.org>, ACCT-Staff
<acct-staff at icann.org>
Subject:  [Acct-Staff] CCWG - Recommendation 7 - Final

All,

As of the close of the comment period
​ for Recommendation 7
 only 1 comment had been received (from the CWG review of the CCWG
recommendation 7):

> Suggested edit: Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): Para 8 of Annex 7 -- insert "of
> direct customers" after "ICANN Bylaws will provide that PTI service
> complaints"

Becky Burr who was present at this meeting approved the edit considering it
a clarification.

As such the change has been made and you will find both a red line and clean
version attached to this email.

Given this was the only change to the legal review version and that it was
proposed by a Sidley lawyer there is no need for further legal review.

Therefore this recommendation is
​ ​
considered final.

Thank you.