[CWG-Stewardship] FW: CWG-Stewardship Notification to GNSO Council concerning conditionality requirements

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:44:42 UTC 2016

Well I don't know why this was written because almost every member of the
CWG chartering organisations have an expectation on the CCWG accountability
work and gave their approval to the final CWG proposal on similar reasoning
that the accountability dependencies are meet.

I expect that irrespective of this letter, the CWG is indeed following up
with its proposal dependencies on the CCWG by default.

Regards