[CWG-Stewardship] Sidley's Draft CWG Comment Letter on CCWG Final Proposal for review

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 21:38:45 UTC 2016

Correct - that is my understanding too... and I think the CCWG has captured the
sense of what the CWG was asking for but has omitted the element that where a
review is triggered the process stalls any action by PTI pending the outcome of
the IRP....

I knew I didn't explain the scenario well.... sorry....

Best

Paul