[CWG-Stewardship] Documents for review by CWG - budget and separation power

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jan 18 16:26:54 UTC 2016

Lise,

My feedback is attached.

Chuck

From: cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org [mailto:cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Lise Fuhr
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 5:20 AM
To: cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Cc: Thomas Rickert; ACCT-Staff; alice.jansen at icann.org
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] Documents for review by CWG - budget and separation power

Dear CWG,

As discussed on our call last Tuesday we have to review the documents from CCWG on the list between our calls. Attached in this email are the CCWG documents in relation to our requirements regarding budget and separation powers. Please review and comment on the list by Tuesday 19.1.2016 23.59 UTC.

Jonathan and I will gather the comments and forward them to CCWG. Please be aware that the separation powers will have a second reading on the 21.1.2016.

You only need to read and comment on the parts that relates to our requirements.

Best regards,
Lise