[CWG-Stewardship] CWG discussion

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:44:17 UTC 2016

Chuck:
Descriptives of 'volunteers' in the ICANN world are always situational.
Checking the details of volunteers for the RDS PDP WG, you may see emerging
a more nuanced explanation or narrative....giving further voice to Seun's
worry.

Most of the member volunteers here are folks with day jobs in the domain
name business. A cursory reading of the situation in the observer volunteer
list seems less so.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799