[CWG-Stewardship] Notes, Recordings, Transcript CWG IANA Meeting #75 - 21 January 2016

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jan 22 17:02:01 UTC 2016

Apologies for missing the meeting.  I had a rare revenue based work
meeting that conflicted and went long.

I will listen to the recording.

My main interest will be to find out if the CWG decided how it was going
to handle the open issue with the CCWG on how appeals of IANA actions,
beyond the CSC would be dealt with.

Again apologies for the late apologies, I meant to be on the call.

avri