[CWG-Stewardship] CCWG-ACCT Request for Guidance on PTI - IRP - Please respond by 23h59 UTC Monday 25 January 2016

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Jan 25 15:45:03 UTC 2016

Presumably if ICANN has an obligation in its Bylaws to ensure that PTI
does the right thing, it will need to create the necessary enforcement
mechanisms in its relationship with PTI.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>