[CWG-Stewardship] CWG discussion

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jan 27 22:07:28 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

Good news: your account is still active and your message posted to the
list. There have been 42 messages posted to this list since the 21st of
January. You can view the archive here:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cwg-stewardship/2016-January/date.html#4618.

I have checked and double-checked, and your email is still on the list of
subscribers as always. I have added your other email to this list as well
to make sure you receive the messages. There may be an issue with messages
not being accepted on your end, but I can confirm that we have not
tinkered with any settings on the admin side.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with,
Grace

On 1/27/16, 4:47 PM, "cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Paul
M Kane - CWG" <cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org on behalf of